How to get involved in 2024!
- BBQ launch and information sessions are held before the commencement of competitions.
- Workshops are held in week 3.
Never competed in a competition before? Our selection of novice competitions is the perfect gateway into legal competitions and a chance to explore law beyond lectures and the classroom. The novice competitions typically run in Semester 2.
- Ashurst Novice Mooting
- Maddocks Novice Negotiations
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth Novice Client Interview
- Hugo Law Group Witness Novice Examination
The senior competitions are a chance to further develop confidence and skills in an array of legal disciplines. These competitions typically run in Semester 1 and are open to students who have previously competed or are in 3rd year and above.
- Ashurst Senior Mooting
- Leo Cussen Senior Negotiations
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth Senior Client Interview
- Hugo Law Group Senior Witness Examination
More information regarding ANU competitions is available on the ANU LSS Facebook page. Follow the page to be guaranteed the most recent updates.
Our Competitions Directors can also answer any questions you have about the competition. Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.